Magical Landscaping in Melbourne

I found this stagnating image of a landscape in Melbourne today. Not so sure where it is exactly but it truly is breathtaking. First thing that came to mind was 1. I wish this was my garden and 2. That Melbourne isn't that well known for its greener side of city desgin- but if you look around our glorious city, there are precious plants and designs that will stunt you. I happen to be a very visual person, like a lot of other people I know, and in this use of design and very thought-out plant preference, the designer used a strong burst of colour, very cleverly. The use of magenta and crimson flowers against the evergreen and phthalo bushes compliment each other. And when I look at it I actually feel happier, as lame as it sounds. But all aspects of this garden is so astutely configured like the scale of the plants- the small shrubs are beside the path gradually getting bigger, but still allowing the taller trees full view. My verdict- two green thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment